Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's Our Anniversary!



Tomorrow is our 32nd wedding anniversary. This occasion calls for reflection and robust celebration! 
We plan to dine at Second Empire and toast our past and future. Lots of smiles and smooching.
Our wedding was very small- immediate family and a few friends, in the home of my sister Cherie in Wooster Ohio. 



It was at the Domino’s Pizza ( of course!!) a short 5 months before our wedding day that our eyes first met. That is pretty much all it took. The pizzaman courted and fell in love with all three of us, and we him. Life was very busy with 2 toddlers (Tommy –almost 3  and Lizzie 18 months) and working full-time, but we made it work and had lots of fun along the way.


All these wonderful years later, by golly, I think it’s gonna last! So, Happy Anniversary to my guy. 
I love you with all my heart…now and forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment