Monday, February 6, 2012

And........We're Off !!!!!

Wow.....my 60th birthday. How the heck did that happen? How did my kids get so old? Notice I didn't say how did I get so old ! I have been with my pizza man over half my life..... I really like that. I have decided to follow in my blogger daughters' footsteps and write about my joyful journey leading up to the big day....Cinco De Mayo 2012....my birthday. There will be a party or two for sure. After some encouragement, the guest list has been started. I always pictured a big gathering in our wonderful backyard....we have thrown many a festive and fun party back there. Surrounded by tall trees and beds of flowers where I have spent many glorious gardening hours. The party throwers have their own ideas...whatever the circumstances I just can't wait. Does anyone ever put 60 candles on a cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment